This is a very easy and popular dish. I cooked 3 or 4 times in a month. There are many recipes for this, and my recipe is changed every time. Below is the basic recipe and it’s very simple.
- Sliced Pork
- Ginger: 1piece (about 15g)
- Soy sauce: 2TSP
- Mirin: 2TSP
- Sake: 2TSP
- Sugar: 1TSP
- Grate ginger
- Mix <A> and grated ginger, and set aside.
- Put pork into 2 for 15-30 minutes
- Place pork in a pan with a little oil and cook on both sides .
- Wipe off any excess oil, pour sauce in step 2 seasonings over it and toss well to mix.
I added 1/4 apples in step 2 at this time, and add a little soy sauce (about 1tsp) in step 5.
Pork become hard if you heat for a long time, so when you cook a lot of pork, please move cooked pork another plate in step 4.