Teriyaki chicken is very popular for all people. It is not a special dish, we often cooks as a dinner, or lunch. The parts of chicken we use is thigh, or breast, and leg with bones.
- Chicken thigh or breast: 1 piece or 2 pieces
- Oil: a littele
<A> Below is for 1 chicken breast
- Soy sauce: 2TSP
- Sake: 2TSP
- Mirin: 2TSP
- Sugar: 1TSP
- Cut the thick part of chicken, and make it same thickness.
- Put chicken into a pan with oil, saute skin side down on the low-middle heat for 6-7 minutes. You should not move chicken in this steps, so skin side become golden, well toasted. Don’t for get to get rid of excess oil.
- Flip chicken and saute for more 3 minutes.
- Put <A> into a pan, and heat on the middle heat for 2 minutes, sometime put sauce on chicken.
- It’s so good to eat fresh from the kitchen, and delicious as ingredients of sandwiches when it cool down, too.